About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large.
Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions.
Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business / Function
The mission of IT is to provide both strategic IT vision and enterprising solutions for all Business Areas, so they can meet their goals, deliver results, and enhance the company’s position. We strive to provide reliable systems and IT support that enables employees to work, wherever and whenever, in a way that is as cost efficient and secure as possible.
- Closely cooperate with Lead UX designer & UI Designer & Product Owner & Business Analyst
- Customer/User Personas, Empathy maps
- Customer/User Journeys
- Help to co-create Impact map
- Wireframes / Prototypes both lo-fi and hi-fi
- Prepare user stories and tasks for Sprint Backlog together with UI Designer
- Appreciated is experience with Research, IDIs & their evaluation
- Appreciated is ability to facilitate workshops
- We are looking for Human Centric Designer. Someone passionate about customers, their journeys, impact they make and their joys and pains. Please prepare something to prove this that you can show me - user journeys, personas, impact maps, screen flows, wireframes, prototypes - depends on your preferred working style. I do care about WHY a lot, then only about HOW and WHAT.
- You will join the international, diverse team of great professionals. You will report to Chief UX Designer and closely collaborate with
Business Analysts, Backend and Frontend developers, Project Managers - we cover the whole DESIGN->DELIVER->ADOPT lifecycle. Once again - be passionate about your job and you will find here all the support and chances to grow you could ever wish for.
To Succeed in the Role, You Should Have:
- Have knowledge of Sketch or Figma (Figma is our tool)
- Be familiar with core UI/UX concepts
- Understanding of HCD principles appreciated
- Have a good eye for colors and shapes
- Growth mentality
- Be curious, ask questions
- Be a team player and you will do great.
What We Offer: