TUMLARE SOFTWARE SERVICES (P) LTD. is a multinational technology support company that serves as the trusted technology partner for businesses since 1999. Proudly part of JTB Corporation, We also help established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
Trading under the different brands of JTB, 1500 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
We are looking for looking for UI/UX developer with extensive front end UI development and must have strong portfolio of work. Should have hands on experience with Graphic designing, wire framework and web development.
Job Requirements include the following:
- The candidate should be able to translate creative directions and discussions into leading on-demand application designs and layouts.
- Up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Must be well versed with UI/UX design principles.
- Should be able to research and develop new user experience/user interface ideas, particularly for Mobile and Web consumption platforms.
- Should be well versed with User centered design concept, interaction design, wireframes, prototypes, mockups, style guides, responsive design, cross browser testing and accessibility
- Well versed with Graphic & prototyping tools - Adobe XD, Adobe Photoshop , Adobe Illustrator, Figma
- Work closely with developers and other co-workers to design the user experience to fulfill project requirements and day-to-day tasks.
- Experience in cross-browser development (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) and must have web usability and interface design knowledge.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers and business analysts.
- Experience in creating and using wireframes, user flows to effectively communicate your interaction ideas with team and business.
- Experience in WordPress(CMS) is plus.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- At least 3 years of experience in IT.
- Fluent English (written, spoken), other languages is a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic turnaround environment.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and make things happen according to plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proficient verbal, and written communication skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO IS:
- A team player, willing to get involved in broader issues, with a key focus on solving the requirements.
- A collaborative self-starter with hands-on experience and a can-do-attitude. A pragmatic approach and the ability to address and solve challenges within a dynamic global environment.
- You enjoy structural work with interactions with employees and department managers.
- You focus on accuracy and details while working towards multiple deadlines.
- Positive and open-minded, but also critically challenging existing processes and practices.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical problem solver who has the capacity to manage complex issues and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
WHAT THIS POSITION DOES OFFER?
- Supporting training programs: access to a rich training platform with numerous courses and labs.
- Working in one of the world’s leading companies.
- Working in an international environment.
- Probation period 3 months.
- Medical + Accidental + Term - insurance from day 1.