Trainee / Intern UCI 2024 Road and Para-Cycling Road World Championships
Zurich, Zürich, SwitzerlandCongress
Company Information & Job Details
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
As of March 2024 (or upon agreement), we are looking for a Trainee / Intern UCI 2024 Road and Para-Cycling Road World Championships (100%) to join our team for a limited period of approx. 8-9 months during the preparation and execution of major projects, mainly the UCI 2024 Road and Para-Cycling Road World championships. The purpose of this role is to support the department in Zurich, assisting in overseeing the entire process of a housing event, ensuring production deadlines are met while maintaining quality control standards. The person supports the team to growing the business, improving the projects profitability and maximize client satisfaction.
- Supporting the Business with the mail focus on Operational tasks
- Assisting in building up, developing and growing the client relationship throughout the project life cycle
- Developing client proposals together with the Project Managers
- acting as Assistant to the Project Managers throughout the project life cycle
- Support in overseeing financial matters related to the project (Financial Planning, Budgeting, Cost Control and Profit Optimization)
- Correspondence with event delegates (answering questions, booking services, managing payment...) during the project
To succeed in this role you must have
- Studying tourism/business administration/marketing/event management or already having a degree
- Ideally first experience in project management
- Fluency in German and English
- Strong IT literacy
- Operations and process management skills
- Financially literate
- Relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Problem solving & Presentation skills
We are looking for this personality
- Open towards change and able to address and solve challenges within an evolving and dynamic global organization
- Goal oriented with a positive/ pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Respect for confidentiality
- Proactive, organized, and decisive person
- Structured and detail oriented
What we offer
- temporary contract until 31st October 2024 with monthly salary of CHF 2'708.00
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Diverse & Inclusive culture
- Learning and training opportunities for growth
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Activities
- Flexible & Hybrid Working
Important Information: Please understand that we can only consider applications from candidates with EU/EFTA Nationalities. Thank you.