Tour and Customer Service Coordinator
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large.
Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience. Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions.
Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destination experts – enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
The key objective of this position is handling of tours and provide dedicated support to ensure customer satisfaction throughout trips. This shall be done with a strong focus on high quality customer service. Tour & Customer Service Coordinators will also provide first contact point for all emergency situations that may arise. We would welcome applicants with a pleasing personality and approachable nature.
- Handle all incoming calls for customers and tour leaders travelling within the Company’s European territories
- Meet-n-Greet clients and tour leaders during and outside office hours as & when required.
- Be a part of on-the-spot coordination for tours.
- To process and confirm all service bookings efficiently and accurately, paying attention to any special requirements of the clients.
- Check itineraries to make sure they are feasible and will run smoothly.
- Regular service quality checks and monitoring of services provided on tours.
- Provide service quality check and client inspection reports.
- Adhere to company standards, work on general operations and use all in-house IT tools effectively
- Undertake project work as required, under suitable guidance.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- 1 or 2 years experience in customer service/travel industry, is desirable.
- Language Skills
- English = essential
- Japanese = desirable but not essential
- Any other East European language = desirable (to help in ease of local communication)
- Good communication skills.
- Computer literacy – experience in working with Microsoft Office.
Attributes of the role holder:
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and organized
- Team player, with flexible and adaptable approach
- Hardworking and proactively work in a dynamic, highly energized environment
- Focus on customers & suppliers
WHAT WE OFFER
- International travel and business trips
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Diverse & Inclusive culture
- Opportunities to learn & grow
- Dedicated wellbeing schemes