Specialist Tour Coordinator ( 1 year FTC)
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses and events.
Trading under brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and Americas.
To project manage the full life cycle and deliver a first class handling of all Specialist Tours including MICE, Technical Visits and direct sales associated with UK & Ireland, Benelux. This shall be done with a strong focus on revenue, customer satisfaction, and high quality
- Project management end to end (including quotation support & optimization)
- Manage and operate specialist tours, including itinerary and revenue checks.
- Join and lead Inspections & Client meetings, Upselling extra services and products
- Technical visit request handling, and building/maintaining internal database of projects and contacts
- Onsite support for key MICE groups, upselling extra services and products
- Source high end/niche products , negotiate & collect rebates and commissions
- To process and confirm critical services efficiently and accurately, paying attention to any special requirements of the clients.
- Handle contract loading on the relevant operating systems.
- Complete any rate collection/negotiation activities requested by your Manager/Supervisor.
- Provide active and ongoing support and knowledge transfer to hubs and the Kuoni Tumlare sales organisation.
- Deliver on teams agreed SLA’s
- Pre/Post season analysis and recommendations (coordinated with HUB and Procurement)
- Handle direct business end-to-end, including setting pricing and margin control
- Undertake project work as required by management
- Investigate and resolve service complaints
- Commercially minded and Sales driven
- Project management
- Proven ability to build strong customer and supplier relationships
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Language skills – English fluent / Dutch preferred
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach