To participate in design and development of new features and be able to analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come up with smart, logical solutions.
• Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Analyzing user requirements.
• Developing and testing applications.
• Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
• Developing documentation to assist users.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE
• Expertise as a Java Certified Developer (Preferable)
• Overall Experience : 1-4 years
• Knowledge of Web/Application Server : - Tomcat – Weblogic
• Knowledge of Source Code Repository : - CVS
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WITH
• Experience with user interface design, database structures.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
If interested, please forward your resume firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com. Please do mention "Application for Java-Software Engineer" in subject line. Please note this is a beginner level role with experience between 2-3 years and would be based out of Delhi. Hence, we prefer candidates from Delhi/NCR or ones who can immediately move to Delhi.