Software Engineer (Java & Angular Full Stack Developer)
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business / Function
Proudly part of Kuoni Tumlare, TUMLARE SOFTWARE SERVICES (P) LTD. is a multinational technology support company that serves as the trusted technology partner for businesses since 1999. We also help established brands reimagine their business through digitalisation.
About the Role
We are looking for Java Full-stack developers (Java, Spring boot, Angular) with hands-on experience in developing SQL queries with a sound understanding of RDBMS databases.
Key Responsibilities & Skills Needed
- Primary Skills: Java, Spring boot, Angular, SQL.
- Candidates need to be very strong with core java and spring boot.
- Good understanding and minimum of 1 year of experience with Angular.
- Should have an understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of development best practices.
- Understanding of the practical application of design patterns.
- Should be a quick learner.
- Strong, demonstrable experience with at least 1 Java application server.
- Any experience with containerizing apps using Docker, Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS database and hands-on experience with developing complex SQL Queries.
- Must have the ability to work independently with little/no supervision.
To Succeed in the Role, You Should Have:
- At least 2 years of experience in IT.
- Fluent English (written, spoken), other languages is a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic turnaround environment.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and make things happen according to plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proficient verbal, and written communication skills.
We Are Looking for a Person Who Is:
- A team player, willing to get involved in broader issues, with a key focus on solving the requirements.
- A collaborative self-starter with hands-on experience and a can-do-attitude. A pragmatic approach and the ability to address and solve challenges within a dynamic global environment.
- You enjoy structural work with interactions with employees and department managers.
- You focus on accuracy and details while working towards multiple deadlines.
- Positive and open-minded, but also critically challenging existing processes and practices.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical problem solver who has the capacity to manage complex issues and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
What We Offer:
- Supporting training programs: access to a rich training platform with numerous courses and labs.
- Working in one of the world’s leading companies.
- Working in an international environment.
- Probation period of 3 months.
- Medical + Accidental + Term - insurance from day 1.