Software Engineer ( Angular)
TUMLARE SOFTWARE SERVICES (P) LTD. is a multinational technology support company that serves as the trusted technology partner for businesses since 1999. Proudly part of JTB Corporation, We also help established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
Trading under the different brands of JTB, 1500 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
We are looking for Java Full-stack developers (Java, Spring boot, Angular). Should have hands-on experience in developing SQL queries with a sound understanding of RDBMS databases.
Job Requirements include the following:
Primary Skills: Java, Spring boot, Angular, SQL
- Candidates need to be very strong with core java and spring boot.
- Good understanding and minimum of 1 year of experience with Angular.
- Should have an understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML and CSS.
- Good understanding of development best practices.
- Understanding of the practical application of design patterns.
- Should be a quick learner.
- Strong, demonstrable experience with at least 1 Java application server.
- Any experience with containerizing apps using Docker, Jenkins will be added advantage.
- Strong understanding of RDBMS database and hands-on experience with developing complex SQL Queries.
- Must have the ability to work independently with little/no supervision.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- At least 2 years of experience in IT.
- Fluent English (written, spoken), other languages is a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic turnaround environment.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and make things happen according to plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proficient verbal, and written communication skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO IS:
- A team player, willing to get involved in broader issues, with a key focus on solving the requirements.
- A collaborative self-starter with hands-on experience and a can-do-attitude. A pragmatic approach and the ability to address and solve challenges within a dynamic global environment.
- You enjoy structural work with interactions with employees and department managers.
- You focus on accuracy and details while working towards multiple deadlines.
- Positive and open-minded, but also critically challenging existing processes and practices.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical problem solver who has the capacity to manage complex issues and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
WHAT THIS POSITION DOES OFFER?
- Supporting training programs: access to a rich training platform with numerous courses and labs.
- Working in one of the world’s leading companies.
- Working in an international environment.
- Probation period 3 months.
- Medical + Accidental + Term - insurance from day 1.