ServiceNOW IT Coordinator
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proud part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses, and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 1,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries and 70 offices throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
As ServiceNOW IT Coordinator you will be responsible to manage, support, develop and maintain ServiceNOW ticketing system within our Company.
- Maintain ServiceNOW instances (testing, data preparation and loading, etc.)
- Develop ServiceNow instances based on company needs
- Participate in all ServiceNOW-related projects
- Provide reporting (scheduled and on demand)
- Participating in process management tasks
- Ownership of Incidents and Service Requests related to ServiceNOW
- Close interaction with ServiceNOW developers (external vendor)
- Evaluate and validate operational solutions
- Development of proposals for optimization possibilities
- Participate in other projects
- Other tasks assigned by manager
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Experience of implementation of ServiceNow
- 2-3 years of IT work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of information technologies or relevant experience
- Experience in Service Desk of multinational company is an advantage
- Understanding of process management
- ITIL certification is an advantage
- ServiceNow certification is an advantage
- Enjoy what you are doing
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WITH
- Strong customer empathy. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Strong analyst
- A team player attitude
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Advanced user of ServiceNow platform
- Willingness to get involved in broader project issues, with a key focus on solving user needs.
WHAT THIS POSITION DOES OFFER?
- Working in one of world’s leading travel companies;
- Working in an international environment;
- Probation period 3 months;
- Public transport pass (BKK)
- Supporting training programs
If you are matching those requirements and are interested in a new challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your full application.