Senior UX Designer
Prague, Praha, Hlavní město, CzechiaIT
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience. Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions.
Our product portfolio includes My Bus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and My Bus Landcruise. We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
As part of the digital transformation, we are trying to build a digital space in which, our business would manage to work more efficiently.
For this role, we are looking for an experienced UX designer to take responsibility for mapping the current process how certain business partners are handling the tour planning set up within the company's business space, help us find and resolve the dysfunctional areas, bring in solutions in line with the business goals and the user stories, and make sure that the new solutions meet the needs of the business partners, are intuitive and user friendly.
We are looking for an experienced UX designer who:
· Knows quite a lot about Human Cantered Design (HCD) practices and is experienced working in it
· Has a secret crush for service design and understanding end to end processes
· Doesn’t jump into design before making sure she/he has a thorough understanding of the problem
· Questions the validity of the problem as well as the solution
· Is proactive and determined to learn about the projects and the processes
· Has a friendly attitude and is open-minded to discuss design and solutions with people from different areas
· Is experienced with UX research methodologies and practices, and knows how to set up interviews and questions
· Is quick with prototyping and testing, and doesn’t mind throwing away ideas that don’t work
· Knows how to work in an agile set up and work iteratively
· Who strives for efficiency and effectiveness
· Doesn’t stop learning
What We Offer:
· Opportunity to work in an international environment
· Diverse & Inclusive culture
· Opportunities to learn & grow
· Dedicated wellbeing schemes
· Flexible & Hybrid Working