Senior Network Manager
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses, and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries and 70 offices throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
As Senior Network Manager you will be responsible for stabilizing and innovating new network solutions globally across more than 70 offices together with a small but powerful internal team and our Outsourcing Provider.
We are a young and dynamic team combining technical know-how but also years of Vendor Management experience. You will be part of a larger IT Infrastructure & Vendor Management Team, which is spread across four European cities.
- Supporting the other IT departments in the preparation of requirements specification taking into account the technical system requirements
- Development of the subject-specific basics for the creation of project orders
- Project Management / Coordination for new or changed Network services across 70 offices across 34 countries
- Analyze the overall context of business processes, organizational structures, IT and resource use, and identify vulnerabilities
- Collecting, reviewing and documenting the professional needs and expectations of organizational units; Development of solution proposals and the basis for the decision based on the detected requirements
- Development of proposals for optimization possibilities
- Translate business requirements into IT requirements
- Preparing quality assurance measures
- Evaluate and validate operational solutions
- Creating test cases; Assess and accompany the user tests
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders and present the results of this communication
- Leading and developing a small team locally
WE CHALLENGE YOU TO
- Support the on-going network transition and harmonization
- Collectively optimize and improve our current network environment
- Collaborate proactively in a virtual team
- Plan and drive network changes throughout the organization
- Work in a multi-culture / multi-language environment
- Think out of the box and drive innovation
- Work closely together with the Outsourcing Provider but also question solutions provided
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD
- Have at least 5 years experience as a Network Engineer or Network Manager
- Have experience managing Outsourcing Providers
- Enjoy what you are doing
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WITH
- Strong customer empathy. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Fluent English written and spoken is a must
- A team player attitude
- Willingness to get involved in broader project issues, with a key focus on solving user needs.
- Well-developed vendor coordination skills.