Tumlare Corporation Hungary Kft., part of Kuoni Tumlare global destination management by JTB is one of the leading travel organizations in the field of International Business to Business (B2B) Inbound Tourism to Europe. Operative worldwide and with an extensive European office network the company stands for Operational Excellence, Innovation and Dynamic Development.
Our customers and clients range from retail and wholesale travel agents, to multinational corporations managing some of the world’s most well-known brands.
We look for the best talent to fill our exciting openings and seek qualified candidates to apply for full-time positions as:
Senior FIT Product Coordinator
• Product creation and set up in Tumlare’s back office system based on Sales quotation/Master tour.
• Sale monitor, maintenance of the room block according to the tour selling situation.
• Maintenance of the Product Allotment
• Creation of the tours itineraries for SRT tours, based on Sale’s itinerary.
• Constant communication with Destination Offices on tour materialization.
• Conduct actively the regular assessment, improvement of the systems and operation flows, procedures related to Guaranteed Departure business.
• Initiate the Development, Sales Support, of our Portfolio of Guaranteed Departure Tours.
• Pro-actively participate in Marketing actions for the Guaranteed Departure Tour Products.
• Coordinate the development of the required Products according to the company strategy and source market needs.
• Maintain the offline and online package portfolio in various FIT applications, including Tumlare Online System
• Closely cooperate with Destination Offices to reassure the FIT products live up to the latest destination trends and market requirements
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
• Solid computer skills (Internet Browser)
• Experience in tourism, travel industry
• English language skills, both oral and written
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, precise, proactive
• Good time management skills, especially during high season
• Meeting deadlines
What we offer
• International working environment in one of the world’s leading travel companies
• Office in the city center
• Young, dynamic team