At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses, and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries and 70 offices throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
You manage 4 accountants and report directly to Deputy CEO in Saint-Petersburg office
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Payroll accounting commitments (about 200 persons)
- Handling with monthly tax payments and reports to government funds
- Complete monthly close activities and reports in accordance with monthly close schedules
- Preparation of quarterly reports and year-end audit
- Dealing with suppliers' agreements, including facility ones
- Managerial tasks - coordination and controlling financial and management accounting
- Higher education in Finance / Ecomomics and Law (Master degree)
- Perfect knowledge of Russian Federation legislation
- Highly experienced in tax reporting
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- High skills in Excel, database
- 8-10 years of relevant work experience