Sales Manager (Bangkok based)
Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, ThailandDestination Management
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business
Our Destination Management services form the core of our business. We take care of everything from ground support, hotel bookings, sightseeing, restaurants, and local guides; all while providing 24/7 customer support so that travelers from over 50 countries can enjoy memorable travel experiences worry free.
- Develop and implement improvements to products, service delivery and process efficiency.
- Maintain and develop internal and external relationships.
- Effectively network to develop new relationships and accounts according to agreed targets.
- Manage projects and programs aimed at business or service improvements.
- Deliver P&L for managed accounts.
- Monitor market trends and provide inputs to senior management.
- Drive marketing and promotional campaigns with distributors/key accounts according to budget.
- Understand clients business, identify and report market opportunities and stay abreast of competitor activities
- Plan and implement sales delivery targets and KPI’s.
- Responsible for group sales revenue and profit targets in line with budget for the market, and ensuring the sales team is providing quality customer service.
To Succeed in the Role, You Should Have
- 5+ years’ experience from a multinational organization driving sales revenue and managing a sales team; sales experience from the travel or hospitality industry preferred but open to other industries with a strong customer-service focus such as Supply Chain/Logistics, Mobility Solutions, Airlines, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in planning and project management, driving sales revenue, negotiations, and leading a sales team.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English, other second languages will be an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Flexible in working timing.
- Must be result-oriented, creative and energetic.
- Ability to work independently and be a trouble-shooter.
- Service-oriented with a very positive working attitude
- Attentive to details and sensitive to figures.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively, work independently with minimum supervision.
- Organization skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Knowledge of European destination is an advantage Computer literate with Microsoft Office applications.
We Are Looking For a Person Who Is with:
- Good Leadership skills.
- Good initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
What We Will Offer :
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Diverse & Inclusive culture.
- Learning and training opportunities for growth.
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Activities.