RemoteLondon, England, United KingdomDestination Management
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business
Our Destination Management services form the core of our business. Together with our destination experts, our sales and account management teams generate business by partnering with our customers (Tour Operators, Travel Agencies) to shape exciting itineraries suited to their traveler’s needs. We take care of everything from ground support, hotel bookings, sightseeing, restaurants, and local guides; all while providing 24/7 customer support so that travelers from over 50 countries can enjoy memorable travel experiences worry free.
About the role: responsible to generate business from UK market ( and any other agreed with GM) develop the sales and the portfolio of active clients, reach sales objective defined by the management.
All candidates must have the right to work in UK without Sponsorship.
- Promote KuoniTumlare services in UK by visiting active or potential clients, making phone calls to new prospects
- Responsible to enlarge the portfolio of KuoniTumlare clients
- Generate group and FIT business using KuoniTumlare network in Europe or GBU network outside of Europe
- Promote activities aimed to promote destinations as specified on the annual target/goals
- Keep close communication with our local offices and make sure business is operated smoothly
- Investigate for new products or activities to be promoted on the market, in coordination with our destination offices
- Participate to sales trip, travel workshops and fairs in Europe
- Organise fam trips and educational tours for the clients
- Responsible for Marketing activities on his/her markets for own clients
- Responsible for providing monthly sales reports, analysis of the market and sales activities
- Provide reports to the General Manager after each sales trip, workshop, or fair attendance
- Responsible for checking the business profitability in coordination with the Revenue Control dept
- Responsible for group sales revenue and profit targets in line with budget for the market, and ensuring the sales team is providing quality customer service.
- Plan and implement sales delivery targets and KPI’s.
- Ensure strict revenue control of the tours using company systems
- Make client offers, follow up and contracts
- Ensure each confirmed group is fully prepaid in due time unless credit facilities exist
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Commercially minded and Sales driven
- Deep understanding of the travel industry and market requirements
- Degree qualified in Tourism and Travel Business
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach
- Project management
- Good technical skills in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/PDF
- Fluent English and Italian language skills
- Very well organized, able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work under a lot of pressure from the clients
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with our destination offices
- Team spirit, ability to work within a group
- Experience in Inbound Travel in Europe experience is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Working location remotely from UK
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Diverse & Inclusive culture.
- Learning and training opportunities for growth.
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Activities.
- Flexible & Remote Working