Sales Team Leader
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NetherlandsJapanspecialist
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare:
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience. Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise. We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
Japanspecialist is a leading global travel agency specializing in providing unforgettable travel experiences for both B2C and B2B clients. With a passion for travel and a commitment to exceptional customer service, we strive to make every journey a memorable one. Focused on authenticity and experience, Japanspecialist is a one-stop-shop for Japan travel.
We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven Sales Manager to lead our sales team and drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the travel industry, exceptional leadership skills, and a proven track record in sales. This position involves overseeing both B2C and B2B sales efforts, working closely with our team to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor the sales team to achieve individual and team targets.
- Manage and expand relationships with existing B2B clients while actively prospecting and acquiring new B2B accounts.
- Gain market share in local B2C segment
- Proactively participate in daily sales and consultation with clients
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute sales campaigns and promotional activities.
- Carry out social media campaigns, engaged in content translations
- Work closely with operation team in product development
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity to identify new opportunities and stay competitive.
- Prepare and present regular sales reports and forecasts to management.
- Build excellent relationship with airlines
- Provide excellent customer service and resolve escalated customer issues.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, products, and services to ensure the agency's offerings remain competitive.
- Representation of the company in industry events and build relationships with key partners.
- Maintaining healthy working environment
- Overall responsibility for staff trainings, coaching and motivation
- Ensuring optimal and fair task distribution and follow-up
- Workload control and volume distribution
- Coordination of vacation and emergency planning and control
- Ensuring regular staff performance evaluation
- Making sure that all the procedures and company policies are followed by staff
- Attendance control. Overall responsibility for discipline
- Resolving staff issues
- Regular information sharing with staff
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Degree qualified preferably in Economics / Tourism related field
- Proven track record of successful sales management in the travel industry, with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Deep understanding of related finance topics
- Customer service experience in emergency handling
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Office
- Native Dutch and business proficiency English language skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO HAS:
- Extensive passion and knowledge for Japan as a travel destination
- A deep understanding of the travel industry
- Excellent communication skills