Prague, Praha, Hlavní město, CzechiaIT
Company Information & Job Details
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses, and events. Our 1500 plus team members are located across 37 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
About the Team
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Owner- Mobile Application to come on board and help us innovate and join us in our Digital Growth! We are looking for someone strategic and skilled in operational thinking and execution.
You will be the one in the middle and balance the different perspectives to exceed expectations. We need a business savvy Product Owner to support the core business, someone who really understands the business, who is a strong communicator and can facilitate discussion, and help to resolve contradictions between users and operations.
- Lead product development of sales and self-care portals and mobile application to support groups on the road.
- Understand the market and customers’ needs
- Create and advocate product development strategies
- Maintain and prioritize product backlog for design and development
- Work with key stakeholders and field teams globally to drive engagement
- Understanding of Human Centered Design and Service design principles
- Experience in agile delivery organization, understanding of agile development principles, techniques and tools
- Strong influencing and communication skills necessary to build up and yield from client relationships and cross-functional collaboration
- Combination of strategic and operational thinking and execution.
• Perform strongly against strategic objectives and operating targets
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing, designing, implementing, managing and operating direct channels and/or other front-end applications
- Proficient written and verbal English
What we offer:
- Exciting / Challenging tasks
- Working as part of the Digital Transformation Team; helping take one of the world’s leading travel company’s digital efforts to the next level
- Multicultural environment
- Learning and Career Development
- dynamic team – Good atmosphere