About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business
Our Destination Management services form the core of our business. We take care of everything from ground support, hotel bookings, sightseeing, restaurants, and local guides; all while providing 24/7 customer support so that travelers from over 50 countries can enjoy memorable travel experiences worry free.
About the Role
As Procurement Manager DS, you are responsible for the procurement of a portfolio of in-destination land services (restaurants, tourist attractions, guides, excursions, guides, etc.). You build strong relationships with suppliers in order to consistently deliver products that are competitive and suitable to customers throughout different demand cycles. You hold a sustainable balance between strategic thinking and operational capability.
• Contract services in your assigned destinations applying the company’s market-leading procurement strategy.
• Ensure rate competitiveness of your portfolio (in line with market rates and set KPI targets) and take corrective measures in coordination with your supervisor.
• Monitor market trends and product innovation and reflect in product development.
• Identify business risks and mitigate them.
To Succeed in the Role, You Should Have:
•Proven experience in an international procurement, business development, account or revenue management role, ideally in the hospitality or travel industry.
• Higher education in a related field.
• Strong communication skills (written / spoken) in English and local language of your destinations at business level.
• Work effectively in a fast-moving organization, achieving objectives through personal leadership.
• Strong delivery focus and a proven track record of implementing workable solutions.
• Solution oriented decision maker with strong business acumen.
• Excellent communicator.
What We Offer: