About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japan specialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruiser.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business / Function
TUMLARE SOFTWARE SERVICES (P) LTD. is a multinational technology support company that serves as a trusted technology partner for businesses since 1999. Proudly part of Kuoni Tumlare, we also help established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
About the Role
We are looking for PHP Full -stack developer
- Experience in WordPress
- Experience in Theme & Plugin Development and Customization.
- Woo-commerce and E-commerce knowledge.
- Should have worked on Gravity Forms, MySQL queries., HTML5/CSS3 and Google analytics
- Experience with version control systems (Bit-Bucket, GitHub, Subversion).
- RESTful API development/Integration and integration of Payment Gateways,
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
Primary Skills: PHP Developer
- Strong Expertise in PHP, MVC design patterns and Object-Oriented Programming Concept.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code with full-stack development, in PHP.
- Good understanding of development best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of PHP with an emphasis on performance optimization.
- Strong knowledge of MYSQL.
- Experience with Git and using Agile development methodology is preferred.
- Experience in implementing third party API integrations via web services (SOAP & REST).
- Any experience with WordPress will be an added advantage
- Must have the ability to work independently with little/no supervision.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- At least 2 years of experience in IT.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic turnaround environment.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and make things happen according to plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and proficient verbal, and written communication skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO IS:
- A team player, willing to get involved in broader issues, with a key focus on solving the requirements.
- A collaborative self-starter with hands-on experience and a can-do attitude. A pragmatic approach and the ability to address and solve challenges within a dynamic global environment.
- You enjoy structural work with interactions with employees and department managers.
- You focus on accuracy and details while working towards multiple deadlines.
- Positive and open-minded, but also critically challenging existing processes and practices.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical problem solver who has the capacity to manage complex issues and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
WHAT THIS POSITION DOES OFFER?
- Supporting training programs: access to a rich training platform with numerous courses and labs.
- Working in one of the world’s leading companies.
- Working in an international environment.
- Probation period 3 months.
- Medical + Accidental + Term - insurance from day 1.