Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaSales
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare:
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business:
Our Destination Management services form the core of our business. We take care of everything from ground support, hotel bookings, sightseeing, restaurants, and local guides; all while providing 24/7 customer support so that travelers from over 50 countries can enjoy memorable travel experiences worry free.
About the Role
This role is in charge of making quotations, following up offers, daily operation works and completing assignment and reports to supervisor/operation manager.
- Quotations – Work with sales team closely to make sure quotations to be done correctly and properly
- Follow-up of offers – Work with sales team closely to get feedback of offers and push for real bookings in return
- Daily operation works – Ensure all daily operations to be done properly
- Complete assignment and reports to supervisor/operation manager
Daily operation works
- Gather as much group information as possible (including flight details, group purpose and possible competitions. Review itinerary as well as requested services.
- New group bookings, including series and ad hoc
- Push confirmation of services, including hotels and ground services
- Deadline control. Revenue/budget control
- Regular update of sign up pax
- Communicate with agents, Local Destinations Offices and Local PICs whenever it needs
- Cancel groups when required and follow up cancellation fee if any
- Materialize groups when approved by agents and make sure all services to be confirmed properly by due time
- Change services and follow up confirmation by due time
- Finalize groups and send out final document to agents
- Check BIS reports and create invoices
- Trouble shooting while groups are in the trip
- Join weekly operation team meeting for information sharing and case study
Complete assignment and reports to supervisor/operation manager and Internal Communication
- Clear, open and effective communication with Destination Management Office Operations
- Collaboration with Sales teams
- Price and condition negotiations with clients and Destination Management Office
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Be a fast learner, self-motivated and passionate about delivering quality customer service to our clients.
- Take ownership of own area of responsibility.
- Highly detail orientated, able to keep deadlines and work under pressure.
- Team player, must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and Solution driven, adaptable in uncertain conditions.
- Data-driven. Revenue focused and driven to achieve targets.
We Are Looking for a Person With:
- Ho Chi Minh City based candidates.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English and Vietnamese.
- 2~3 years working experience of operations.
- At least 1 year working experience in Travel industry, with Europe destinations groups travel operations experience is plus.
- Experience of operating destination management would be advantage.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package, included Social/Health/ Unemployment insurance as per Vietnam law.
- Opportunity to work in an international environmental.
- Diverse & Inclusive culture.
- Learning and training opportunities for growth.
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Activities.