Operations Executive (Cantonese, Chinese & English are required)
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate daily operation matters such as book/confirm services within budget, check feasibility and accuracy of itineraries between internal overseas offices and external clients (travel agencies)
- Perform clerical duties such as sending rooming list to hotels, issuing tour documentations to agencie
- Work closely with sales teams & internal overseas offices in solving daily enquiries from clients in a timely manner
- Priorities daily workload, ensuring all required tasks are completed within deadline
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned
Required Skills and Capabilities:
- Form 7 / DSE or above with fluent English and Cantonese language skills.
- Mandarin will be an asset.
- Relevant experience or graduate from Hospitality/Tourism related discipline is an advantage, fresh graduate will be considered.
- Well organized, detailed and service-oriented
- Responsible and flexible working attitude
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment effectively
- With authorization to work in Hong Kong SAR