At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses and events (MICE). Our teams work behind the scenes to manage every part of a tour, from hotel and restaurant bookings to sightseeing and guides. We excel in giving group travelers from over 50 countries the chance to experience European and worldwide destinations.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
• Fast learner, self-motivated and passionate about delivering quality customer service to our clients
• Takes ownership of own area of responsibility
• Highly detail orientated, able to keep deadlines and work under pressure
• Team Player, must have good interpersonal and communication skills
• Flexible and Solution driven, adaptable in uncertain conditions
• Revenue focused and driven to achieve targets
• Extended destination knowledge of Scandinavian and/or Baltic countries
• Experience in DMC/ground handling operations
• Experience in Customer Service operations
• Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Latvian or Lithuanian language skills
• Experience working with tourism product development and/or marketing
• Knowledge of source markets (Asian, European or American)