Saint Ouen, Île-de-France, FranceDestination Management
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience. Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise. We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business
Our Destination Management services form the core of our business. We take care of everything from ground support, hotel bookings, sightseeing, restaurants, and local guides; all while providing 24/7 customer support so that travelers from over 50 countries can enjoy memorable travel experiences worry free.
About the Role
As the “Operations Coordinator”, you'll be responsible not only for land service bookings such as restaurants, guides, local coaches, special requests etc., but also to coordinate the entire tour and ensure timely confirmations within budget and high level of operational quality.
Start date: as soon as possible.
- Operate tours across France.
- Tour planning including revenue control and efficient supplier choosing for series and single groups.
- Prepare series and ad-hoc tours itineraries according to sales requirements, destination specifics, budget and supplier conditions.
- Prepare and confirm bookings for all ground services supplier categories, special arrangements for all types of tours and series tours.
- Establish and keep a good relationship with all suppliers and sales offices.
- Handle last minute changes when groups are on the road as well as emergency cases/calls reported by the tour leader or sales office.
To Succeed in the Role, You Should:
- Be a fast learner, self-motivated and passionate about delivering quality customer service to our clients.
- Take ownership of own area of responsibility.
- Highly detail orientated, able to keep deadlines and work under pressure.
- Team Player, must have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and Solution driven, adaptable in uncertain conditions.
- Revenue focused and driven to achieve targets.
We Are Looking for a Person With:
- Extended destination knowledge of France.
- Experience in DMC/incoming/ground handling operations.
- Experience in Customer Service operations.
- Fluency in English and French
- Experience in working with tourism product development and/or marketing.
- Knowledge of source markets (Asian, European or American).
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Diverse & Inclusive culture
- Opportunities to learn & grow
- Dedicated wellbeing schemes
- Flexible & Remote Working
Fixed-term contract or permanent contract