MICE Operations Executive (Fixed-terms Contract)
- Plan, prepare and coordinate operations activities within the assigned markets for products and services
- Proactive product development enabling new and unique proposals and concepts to be offered
- Reserve and manage changes on all components of a tour prior go ahead stage including hotels, coaches, guides, attractions, etc on the system
- Complaint and compensation handling
- Coordination with Sales on troubleshooting and tour feedback
- Proactively respond to proposal requests from prospective and existing clients, qualify leads and undertake pre-proposal calls etc
- Perform sales calls, including lead and proposal follow-up as well as calls to generate business to grow accounts from existing clientele
- Communicate with all clients during the whole process of sales, including the compilation of quotations and professional offers
- Provide continuing after sales contact with existing customers
- Work within defined profit margins as agreed within the company and in consideration of client profile, competition and buying rates and in co-ordination with sales
- Meet with quarterly and annual targets set and support department in the achievement of the same
- Effective coordination of all assigned tours, meetings, incentives and events from commencement to conclusion
- Maintaining of deadlines according to project requirements
- Implementation and adherence of/to sales procedures and operating guidelines according to each project and respective responsibility
- Project/Event delivery, to include standards and quality of service
- Attendance on site during the delivery of projects where applicable
- Working within agreed profitability policy
- Strict management of and maximization/optimization of supplier costs and charges
- Regular and accurate reporting of costs and sales values as each project progresses to final reconciliation
- Working within financial constraints of company guidelines for invoicing, client payments, pre-payments, credit control etc.
- Maintenance and delivery of agreed levels of service as defined by each event/project during all stages of pre-sale, planning, delivery and post event.
- Regular communication with Manager on development of each project alongside production of appropriate reports
You will be part of Operations team reporting to the Operations Supervisor or Operations Team Leader.
This role is responsible to operate tours as per pre-defined standard operating procedures (SOP). Contact with stakeholders within the organization (Sales Office Operations, hotel team, Inbound Operations, third party suppliers)
WE CHALLENGE YOU TO
- Work with AS400 system
- Learn tourism industry especially for Europe destination
- Dealing with people from different countries
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Tourism/Hospitality Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): ability to work effectively with the systems and procedures, attentive to detail, strong problem solving skills, possessing a can-do flexible attitude.
- Required language(s): Fluent in English, other second language will be an advantage
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field / MICE agency is required for this position.
- Familiar with AS400
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Flexible in working timing.
- Must be result oriented, creative and energetic.
- Ability to work independently and be a trouble-shooter.
- Full-Time position(s) available.