Please note this is a permanent work from home role.
Support the development and execution of external communications plans according to business needs.
- Manage the social media strategy, including content development for LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Familiar with the sponsored content feature on LinkedIn.
- Track impact of campaigns and monitor engagement metrics.
- Customer and suppliers communications strategy
- Establish an email marketing strategy for the organization.
- Create communications rhythm / editorial plan to be adopted worldwide.
- Source and develop content in coordination with local business leads.
- Track impact of campaigns and monitor engagement metrics
- Ensure brand adoption and implementation across the company quality control.
- Create and provide marketing collateral templates to ensure consistency and coordinate their distribution on online and offline channels globally.
- Plan and manage interviews, articles, LinkedIn blogs and PR for senior leaders.
- Increase exposure of our company and brand in the industry via various channels, including trade media, events and associations.
- Craft compelling content for various channels flair for innovation and creativity in content development.
- Run 360 global campaigns in full coordination with internal team.
- Promote our company and products/services on various media, including copy for our website.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with email marketing tools, like Campaign Monitor.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience and knowledge in copywriting, proofreading and editing
- Good presentation skills