Long Distance Coach Coordinator
Budapest, Budapest, HungaryDestination Management
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the role
Tumlare Corporation Hungary Kft., part of Kuoni Tumlare global destination management by JTB is one of the leading travel organizations in the field of International Business to Business (B2B) Inbound Tourism to Europe. Operative worldwide and with an extensive European office network the company stands for Operational Excellence, Innovation and Dynamic Development.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Booking long distance coaches/ buses for Eastern & Western European destinations, also UK and Scandinavia
- Providing information for LDC companies
- Communication in English, troubleshooting with foreign partner offices and coach companies
- Communication via phone / mails
- Handling the database, administration
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- University degree in tourism
- Fluency in English - Italian, French or Spanish language knowledge would be an advantage
- Good communication skills, confident and polite attitude
- Resilience, flexibility and empathy
- Good problem-solving skills, able to work precisely within deadlines
- Solid technical skills
- Previous experience in the sector – would be an advantage
What we offer:
- Exciting / Challenging tasks
- Multicultural environment
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience and to develop at one of the world's leading travel companies
- Office in the heart of city center
- Young, dynamic team – Good atmosphere
- Good incentives
Location: Budapest, V. district
Expected start date: as soon as possible
Interns and fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.