JUNIOR SUPPLIER COORDINATOR, ENGLISH SPEAKING
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses and events (MICE). Our teams work behind the scenes to manage every part of a tour, from hotel and restaurant bookings to sightseeing and guides. We excel in giving group travelers from over 50 countries the chance to experience European and worldwide destinations.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
- Booking and managing travel services (restaurants, guides, entrances, transportation etc) in part of Europe for groups from all over the World
- Negotiating with service providers to ensure services best suitable for our groups
- Communicating closely with colleagues in other Teams and Offices
- Collecting and inserting data into Company databases
- Opportunity for paid internship and work experience in a well-reputed International Travel Company
- Working Contract for 5-10 month, full-time (Monday-Friday, 8 hrs per day between 8:30-19), Possibility to continue working with term-less contract
- Fun and supportive International Team
- Modern working conditions in the trendy Ülemiste City, Tallinn, Estonia
You are more than welcome if:
- Your are fluent in written and verbal English
- Your are a true team player whose smile and enthusiasm don’t fade in stressful times
- In your work, you value precision and punctuality and have a good eye for details