Junior Reservation Specialist with EN, DE, IT, ES, FR
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses, and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
As a Junior position Reservation Specialist, you will support our Hotel Reservations and/or Inbound Services Reservation teams.
You will be the main point of contact for Kuoni Tumlare colleagues in our Sales offices (mainly Asia, US, London) and suppliers in destinations.
You will join team diverse and multinational colleagues that provide operational support to our internal and external customers and suppliers
- Book and confirm hotel accommodation and land services (restaurants, guides, museums, river cruises, etc.) using our own in-house system, emails as well as via phone communication.
- Communicate in English and also in other languages on a daily basis with sales offices as well as with suppliers
Negotiate prices and conditions of cooperation (e.g. payment conditions, cancellation conditions) with new suppliers or suppliers not having a contract with Kuoni Tumlare
WE CHALLENGE YOU TO
Use your skills and experience to search for new suppliers on a daily basis using different tools and using own experience and knowledge (e.g. in-house system, internet, etc.)
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Fluency in English + 1 more language is advantageous (German, Italian, Spanish, French)
- Ability and a willingness to learn – using our in-house system requires ongoing learning (training is provided for new starters); also the fact Kuoni Tumlare works mainly with Asian clients requires the ability to learn about different cultures, specific clients need and requirements.
- Organizational skills – you will be working on several tasks every day and will need to prioritize based on the urgency of the requests
- Flexibility & the ability to work under pressure – arranging Services requires flexibility as it is necessary to always find the right product for our clients to satisfy them, often even at the last minute
- Communication skills – you will need to communicate both in written and verbal form, both internally and externally on a daily basis
- Entrance training
- Support and guidance from management and more experienced staff
- Active use of foreign languages
- Multicultural environment
- Travel industry experience
- Good team spirit and a nice working environment
- Starting salary 30.000 CZK (gross)
- Starting date ASAP
- Permanent contract
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK/ working day
- 25 days of vacation
- 3 Sick days
- 2 Other Leaves
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Multisport Benefit card
- Refer your friend bonus
- Company events
- Working in Prague city center
If you find this position interesting please send us your CV in English.