JTB Business Travel Data Coordinator
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
Main tasks are:
- Handle and supervise data flow I/O in the back office systems
- Continuous daily communication in writing with connecting departments
- Cross-check for accuracy
- Weekly report to managers about the process
- Work within and follow clear, well established procedures
- Consistently meet deadlines with regards the turnaround of tasks
- Communication within Data department team members, sharing correct information and proceeding the same way as a centralized unit
- To understand the work path and logic of the systems
- The role will require significant attention to detail and the ability to consistently meet the company's KPI
- Excellent English language skills both oral and written.
- Excellent Excel user level
- Precise, attentive, reliable attitude
- Responds effectively under stressful situations
- Patient and able to work with high monotony tolerance
- Independently driven to learn new applications, technologies, and skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-motivated, fast learner who thrives in a fast paced, target led environment
- Self-sufficient and able to work unsupervised when required
- Excellent organizational, time management and quality-control abilities