IT Security Analyst
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Tumlare, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 1500 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
As an IT Security Analyst, you are responsible for the various IT Security matters, such as security compliance audits against local and corporate requirements, extensive cooperation with multiple project and operation teams on different security-related topics, support in managing and maintaining IT Security Training and much more.
- Risk management and mitigation.
- Close cooperation with the key security service providers: vendor support teams, security operation centers, external security consultants to achieve CIA on all fronts.
- Prompt response to ad-hoc security queries from internal customers.
- Security audits.
- Compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Review and define security processes.
- Support in managing and maintaining IT Security Training.
- Responsible for Security incident response reporting and management.
- Reviewing and defining corporate security policies.
- Assessment and approval of requests for change, privileged access provision requests and other requests.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- At least 3 years of experience in IT.
- Good understanding of modern cybersecurity risks.
- Fluent English (written, spoken), other languages is a plus.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast paced, dynamic turnaround environment.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and make things happen according to plans.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proficient verbal, and written communication skills.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO IS:
- A team player, willing to get involved in broader issues, with a key focus on solving the requirements.
- A collaborative self-starter with a hands-on-experience and a can-do-attitude. A pragmatic approach and the ability to address and solve challenges within a dynamic global environment.
- You enjoy structural work with interactions with employees and department managers.
- You focus on accuracy and details while working towards multiple deadlines.
- Positive and open-minded, but also critically challenging existing processes and practices.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical problem solver who has the capacity to manage complex issues and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
WHAT THIS POSITION DOES OFFER?
- Supporting training programs: access to a rich training platform with numerous courses and labs.
- Working in one of the world’s leading travel companies.
- Working in an international environment.
- Probation period 3 months.
If you match those requirements and are interested in a new challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your full application (incl. cover letter) in English.