Inbound Operator ( Japanese & English Speaker )
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, meetings, incentives, congresses and events. Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress, Conference & Touring, our 3,000+ team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
- Supporting Tour Coordination / Customer Service team members.
- Coordinating the tours.
- Booking entrances in the ad-hoc tours.
- Attend tours.
Reporting and key relationships:
- Directly reports to Tour Coordination / Customer Service Team Supervisor.
- Closely works with team members and staff in other departments.
Key activities and Complexity:
- Dealing with customer (mainly Tour Leader, Tour Conductor) queries, requests and complaints on a daily basis by e-mail and telephone.
- Dealing with Sales front on a daily basis through e-mails and the TDS system.
- Managing tour schedules.
- Training new staff and those with limited experience.
- Coordinating human services (Guides, Interpreters and Assistants) and controlling schedules according to the demands of each tour.
- Sending reports to Sales front / customers in the event of irregularities, amendments and problems within the tours.
- Dealing with JTB tours / customers arranged by other operators.
- Need to have certain of knowledge of other sections’ tasks (hotels, vehicles and restaurants) to coordinate the tour.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Travel, Tourism, Leisure, Corporate business knowledge.
- UK / Ireland’s geography, weather, history, culture, cuisine, visitor attractions, coach operators, restaurants, hotels, guides etc.
- Japanese culture, trends, travel industry.
- Commercially aware.
- Japanese (fluent) and English (business level).
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Numerical ability.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft office (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Experience in the Travel / Hospitality industry desirable.
- International experience (e.g. working holiday)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills in Japanese & English both.
- Ability to work under pressure.
**Application should be only UK Residence Visa Holder or EU & EEA Passport holder ( Not UK Working Holiday Visa) **