HR ADVISOR- Paris
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas.
To act as an effective generalist HR partner with management colleagues and employees in Kuoni Tumlare in France, with a particular focus on specific HR projects which include managing stakeholders, change management, employee relations and the delivery of all HR initiatives, you will:
- Help implementing company policies
- Review and update job descriptions
- Provide valuable guidelines on all HR programs and processes referred to recruiting, onboarding, retaining, evaluating
- Ensure our Human Resources department nurtures a healthy work environment and contributes to achieving our business goals.
- Ensure any benefits or pay concerns are identified and addressed with line managers to ensure satisfactory employee engagement levels are maintained
- Work with the L&D, C&B teams and managers to define development needs and develop strategies and initiatives to address those needs and facilitate the delivery
- Actively participate to the HR function in-country across all company functions and divisions, in multiple offices (Paris, Lyon, Nice)
- Work collaboratively with the business, managing the HR relationship
- Proactively identify areas where HR can add value by working with business stakeholders
- Help bring the various business functions together through the company people plan and people policies.
- You will report to the HR Manager France and work closely with the specialist functions part of the Global HR team
- Work successfully across company functions and divisions
- Support & deliver HR projects (Divisional and Global)
- Define and prepare local HR projects according to business needs
- Participate in designated projects within Compensation and Benefits, such as salary
- benchmarking, advising managers on salary levels, benefit management etc.
- Manage hiring process for employees
- Adjust departments’ organization, salary and other HR related changes on monthly basis along with internal audit timelines
- Accordingly control Time off admin and make needed adjustments (pay run control)
- Create, gain agreement and implement HR policies as required by changing legislation or new business issues to enable the Company to proactively respond to changes while setting appropriate company standards
Pay run & Hr Admin
- Manage the attendance control and needed adjustments in Workday
- Communicate and cooperate with external payroll provider for regular employees and guides (if necessary)
- Take care of necessary HR Admin related tasks
- Provide induction training for all newcomers for all departments
- Work in conjunction with the internal Talent Acquisition Team and key stakeholders to
- ensure the recruitment of high caliber, qualified employees to support the business needs
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure departments are equipped to deal with changing
- business requirements - from ideas generation to planning, implementing and communicating organizational change
- Monitor key recruiting metrics, like turnover and retention rates
- Address employee requests and potential issues (e.g. grievances)
- Assist in organizing employer engagement initiatives
- Act as the point of contact for hiring managers, employees and other HR team members
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Strong HR generalist experiences in a fast paced commercial environment, ideally gained within the travel or retail sector within an international company
- HR local qualification or relevant experience within a standalone HR role.
- Experience of change management
- A solid understanding and working experience of French Employment legislation including personally managing employee relations
- Demonstrable experience of working with managers in the delivery of pragmatic commercially focused advice.
- Strong communication skills with the ability and credibility to build relationships and to operate at all levels
- Experience in implementation of change programs.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience of managing and monitoring payroll through an external payroll provider.
- Positive, “can do”, flexible attitude.
- Experience of working in a matrix environment
- Experience working with an HR Information System (Workday would be ideal)
- Proven work experience as an HR Advisor, Hr Consultant or similar role
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Bilingual French and English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office tools especially excel and powerpoint.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH