Oslo, Oslo, NorwayDestination Management
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business
Our Destination Management services form the core of our business. Together with our destination experts, our sales and account management teams generate business by partnering with our customers (Tour Operators, Travel Agencies) to shape exciting itineraries suited to their traveler’s needs. We take care of everything from ground support, hotel bookings, sightseeing, restaurants, and local guides; all while providing 24/7 customer support so that travelers from over 50 countries can enjoy memorable travel experiences worry free.
About the Role
As Hotel Procurement Manager Norway, you are responsible for hotel procurement of a section of the company’s contracted hotel portfolio.
As a Procurement Manager Norway, you are responsible for the procurement of hotel and land services for a section of the company's contracted portfolio in Norway.
You will develop, establish, and implement the company's procurement strategy for both hotel and land services, ensuring rate competitiveness and product innovation. Aligning Sales expectations with destination trends, you will maintain a competitive product portfolio and inventories. This role requires a sustainable balance between strategic thinking and operational capability.
As Hotel Procurement Manager Norway, you will:
• Report to the Country Manager.
• Work in a procurement team with one other procurement manager and a support resource.
• Build and maintain key internal relationships with a broad range of stakeholders including Procurement, Reservation, Accounting, Sales, and Operations.
• Develop and implement a market-leading procurement strategy for hotel and land services in Norway.
• Foster strong relationships with suppliers to consistently deliver competitive and suitable products to customers.
• Monitor market trends and product innovation to reflect in product development.
• Reach special/exclusive agreements with key suppliers and chains.
• Identify and mitigate business risks.
• Ensure compliance with financial, legislative, legal demands, and ethical standards.
To Succeed in the Role, You Should Have:
• Minimum 5 years of experience in an international procurement, business development, account, or revenue management role, ideally in the hospitality or travel industry.
• Higher education in a related field.
• Strong communication skills in Norwegian and English.
• Proven ability to work effectively, drive a strategic plan, and build relationships at senior levels.
• Strong delivery focus and a track record of implementing workable solutions.
• IT proficiency, including Microsoft Office.
We are looking for someone with:
Strong business acumen and solution-oriented decision-making skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work independently with a positive can-do attitude.
• Ability to cope under pressure.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Diverse & Inclusive culture.
- Learning and training opportunities for growth.
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Activities.
- Flexible & Hybrid Working