Hotel F&B and Lounge Manager
Paris, Île-de-France, FranceMeetings & Events
Company Information & Job Details
JTB Meetings & Events, part of the Kuoni Tumlare Group, and member of the Global Travel Network by JTB, supports the meeting, incentive, congress, and event industry with professional Destination Partner services.
From innovative corporate event production to ground logistics that run like clockwork, our experts reveal each destination in ways that are both wonderfully authentic and perfectly tailored. JTB Meetings & Events benefits from global presence; each of our worldwide office is represented by carefully handpicked professionals who know everything about their destination.
We are currently recruiting Hotel F&B and Lounge Manager to manage Hospitality Program for one of the Top Sponsors of Paris 2024 Olympic Games. This position will be based in Paris region, with start on April 1 and ends on August 31, 2024 (Fixed-term contract).
Reporting to the overall Operations Director, Hotel F&B and Lounge Manager will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the food and beverage operations for our client within the selected hotel, ensuring a seamless and exceptional delivery of dining experiences for our guests and maintaining high-quality standards.
- Onboarding of Games-time F&B and Lounge hosts.
- Assist in development of training materials, conduct training sessions and coaching for Games-time F&B and lounge hosts to enhance their guest service skills, product knowledge, and operational efficiency.
- Reinforce the food and beverage plan and operating procedures to achieve budget targets and highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Collaborate closely with the culinary team to design and update menus that reflect guest preferences, seasonal offerings, dietary trends; and with other hotel departments, as needed.
- Create detailed Banquet Event Orders (BEO) for each planned meal and review of all BEOs (Banquet Event Orders) with hotel’s F&B supervisors.
- Oversee the setup and execution of food and beverage services for scheduled meals at the hotel as well as the hospitality lounge.
- Monitor F&B operations to ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, cleanliness & hygiene standards, and guest satisfaction.
- Oversee all F&B functions within the hotel to ensure the quality and service standards are achieved.
- Advance all scheduled meals at the hotel and hospitality lounge.
- Manage guest arrivals, seatings, and departures for each event ensuring a warm and professional impression.
- Handle guest feedback and complaints related to F&B services, implementing corrective measures, and ensuring prompt resolutions.
- Review of banquet checks, payment, and accounting (before, during and post event).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management, F&B Management, or a related field.
- 3+ years of professional experience as an F&B Manager, Restaurant Manager, or in a similar role within the hospitality industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; and solid knowledge of other Microsoft Office Products and Opera hotel management system.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Based in France (preferably in Paris region).
We are looking for:
- A collaborative team player who is committed and works well on a team and independently.
- Passionate and motivated, with a positive attitude, and excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding organization skills and meticulous attention to details.
- Adapt well to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Proactive - solutions-oriented mindset.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
- Comfortable working long hours in a demanding but friendly environment.
- Availability to work in external location for the whole duration of the Olympic Games + training (1 month from 15th July to 15th August)