Global Communications Specialist
About the Business / Function
As a business that prides itself on our people, HR is a central function to our company – committed to ensuring our employees are in the best place to do their best work. Our training & development opportunities, recognition programmes and promotion of company values seeks to foster an environment of progression, inclusivity, and innovation. The communications team is a valued member of the HR function and is at the forefront when it comes to how we communicate and engage with our internal or external audiences.
About the Role
The Global Communications Specialist takes a role in driving all aspects of employee communications and social media strategy. This professional effectively develops, plans and executes a unified internal communications and social media strategy that ensures our internal and external stakeholders understand and are inspired by our company mission, vision, and strategic priorities. Finally, the role is responsible for developing clear critical metrics to help us measure the success of all our internal and social media communications activities and constantly optimizes all the activities based on data analysis.
- Responsible for all the content development of company-wide internal communications, global engagement initiatives as well as distribution and management of all internal channels (newsletters and intranet).
- Responsible for defining and managing the execution of our social media strategy, organic and inorganic, to create and grow the brand, including the creation and management of a social media content calendar with a strong focus on employer branding, thought leadership and product marketing.
- Supports the execution of the Kuoni Tumlare Alumni Network strategy on LinkedIn.
- Assists with the execution of the CSR strategy from strategy and roadmap development to reporting and communications.
- Responsible for achieving the internal communications and social media annual targets and continuously improving and optimising the activities after a regular KPIs review and analysis.
To Succeed in the Role, You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related discipline.
- 2+ years’ professional communications experience
- Excellent English oral and written skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience with employee communications campaigns, social media and thought leadership.
- Good eye for design (presentations, email banners, newsletters, etc.)
- Proven track record of excellent attention to detail
- Brilliant interpersonal, listening, presentation and communication skills
- Strategic thinking and executional excellence
- Mastery of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Vimeo, Canva
We Are Looking for Someone With:
- Ability to balance competing priorities and capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player
- A hands-on, deadline driven, self-starter
- Ability to navigate a matrixed, global environment and build strong relationships with all levels.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Diverse & inclusive culture
- Learning and training opportunities for growth
- Dedicated employee engagement activities
- Hybrid working (office and remote)
Expected start date: July 2022