FIT Product Consultant
Tumlare Corporation Hungary Kft., part of Kuoni Tumlare global destination management by JTB is one of the leading travel organizations in the field of International Business to Business (B2B) Inbound Tourism to Europe. Operative worldwide and with an extensive European office network the company stands for Operational Excellence, Innovation and Dynamic Development.
Our customers and clients range from retail and wholesale travel agents, to multinational corporations managing some of the world’s most well-known brands.
Regardless of their size or status, our customers’ needs are paramount – everything we do, we do for the people that we serve.
The group’s central (FIT – Foreign Individual Travelers) Operations based in Budapest is known for its high standards and offers an ideal career platform for ambitious staff members, who would like to gain some professional experience at a tourism agency.
We look for the best talent to fill our exciting openings and seek qualified candidates to apply for full-time positions as:
Product Consultant – Individual travel business
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop existing individual clients in the assigned areas and markets
- Monitor and report performance and financial targets
- Identify customer needs and assess requirements from assigned markets
- Prepare cooperation agreements and product presentations
- Oversee account administration
- Support the FIT Operations, Product, Finance, Data Teams
- Assist customers by providing general and specific product information
- Participate in product development, sales support and customer service
- Communicate with agents on all aspects of the product tours from booking to payment and customer care, after Sale service.
- Handle passengers FIT (Individual) sign ups, confirmations of Product tours on the operation system.
- Handle of deviator bookings, amendments.
- Excellent Italian and English language skills both written and spoken are must
- Relevant college or university degree
- Able to work under pressure
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office / Major Internet Browser)
- Prefer working experience in tourism, in hotel industry or at a travel agency
- Personality: detail-oriented, ambitious, flexible, self-starter, team player
- Excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills