Executive Assistant to CEO (80 - 100 %)
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large.
Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japan specialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions.
Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destination experts – enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO’s primary responsibility is to provide comprehensive support as listed in the key activities below and logistic services to CEO that ensures a professional, responsive, and effective experience. In this position, the incumbent will provide support to the CFO office, the Corporate Planning Team and the Leadership team as well.
- Manages complex travel arrangements
- Becomes familiar with the specific, detailed needs of the CEO and travel partners
- Creates consistent travel itinerary portfolios for reference and be available during travel times to quickly address any last-minute changes or cancellations
- Expenses management for CEO, and if required, for senior Leadership Team members
- Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule and provide logistic support for internal and external meetings including, but not limited to, leadership team, Board and subcommittees, project teams, etc.
- Prepares and works closely with office administration team for meetings and events including ordering lunch, booking conference rooms, setting up projector or video conferencing units.
- Independently manages correspondence
- Handles all incoming calls and visitors with professionalism.
- Writes error-free, eloquent emails and letters for various events and announcements.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management for the CEO.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Database entry, tracks VIP relations and correspondence; facilitates relationships by familiarizing his/herself with various life events (such as birthdays, Corporate anniversaries and other major milestones).
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Diverse & Inclusive culture
- Opportunities to learn & grow
- Dedicated wellbeing schemes
Expected starting time: July 2022
Further information about our company: http://www.kuonitumlare.com
In order to succeed in this role, you should have:
- 7 to 10 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent MS office skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder
- Provides systematic and dependable follow up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness
- Maintains workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment
- Maintains punctual and regular attendance
- Language: Fluency in English is a must. Japanese highly desirable. German language skills advantageous
- Work experience in a Japanese company or experienced with Japanese culture is an advantage