Evergreen Requisition - Chinese Speaking Operations Executive
An Evergreen Requisition is a job advertisement for positions that our company hires for throughout the year. By applying to an Evergreen Requisition, you are expressing your interest for a particular job function within our company and when there is a need to hire the role you will be certainly contacted by our recruitment team.
Overview of role
Reporting to the Operations Supervisor or Operations Team Leader, this role is responsible for operating tours in line with our standard operating procedures (SOP). This role develops and maintains key relationships with internal stakeholders such as Sales Operations, Hotel and Inbound Operations teams as well as third-party providers.
Day to day activities
- Screen and optimize profit of new 'go-ahead' bookings;
- Control confirmations (quality and price);
- Push pending bookings;
- Perform changes as per agent requests including pre-final adjustments;
- Research and reply to miscellaneous operational requests from agents via Sales Operations;
- Prepare invoices and credit notes which may involve local negotiations as necessary;
- Check purchase orders;
- Finalize and print final documents;
- Support Sales Operations by providing trouble-shooting support for tours currently ‘on the road’ and
- Support local service account queries.
- Attendance at work-related seminars as required;
- Keeping abreast of business forecasts, reading meeting minutes and other relevant information from our Sales and Operations departments;
- Attendance at Operations Team meetings and other product knowledge/destination management meetings as required.
- Clear, open and effective communication with Sales Operations and Inbound Operations teams as well as 3rd party suppliers;
- Collaboration with Sales and Hotel teams and
- Carry out price and condition negotiations with Sales and Europe Office Team as required.
- A 'can-do' attitude and take pride in your work.
- Due to BOI requirement, for non-Thai nationals, we require 2 years of relevant experience in similar industry.
- Honest, reliable, flexible, adaptable and hardworking.
- During the peak season workloads are high and therefore you should be able to demonstrate patience and emotional resilience.
- Ability to work as part of a fun and hard-working team.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is important given the nature of our work.
- Ability to quickly learn and memorize special deals and promotions.
- Understanding and appreciation of the culture of the market you are supporting i.e. China.
- Willingness to embrace business change as our company is constantly evolving.
- Ability to learn how to optimize product/price support for sales.
- Good command of written and spoken English communication
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese language.