TUMLARE SOFTWARE SERVICES (P) LTD. is a multinational technology support company that serves as a trusted technology partner for businesses since 1999. Proudly part of JTB Corporation, We also help established brands reimagine their business through digitalization.
Trading under the different brands of JTB, 1500 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
As an ELK Admin, you are responsible for the management and troubleshooting of Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana (ELK stack).
- Design and implement solutions to transfer data from multiple external sources to Elasticsearch instances and maintain data integrity.
- Proficient with Logstash pipeline and configuring file beats to feed Elasticsearch.
- Experience with Kibana data visualization dashboards for making reports
- Experience with designing and upgrading DevOps CI/CD pipelines
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Experience with Elasticsearch Administration Knowledge
- Overall Experience: 2-3 years
- Experienced with Index Management features to manage indices, data streams, and index templates for optimized enterprise search.
- Good knowledge to configure parameters, indexing, search and elastic query for data analysis, security and administration
- Working experience with Git-based source code repository and Jenkins to build, test, deploy and facilitate continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Basic knowledge about Kubernetes container orchestration system for automating software deployment, scaling, and management
- Proficient with Docker configuration files and management.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WITH
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO IS:
- A team player, willing to get involved in broader issues, with a key focus on solving the requirements.
- A collaborative self-starter with hands-on experience and a can-do-attitude. A pragmatic approach and the ability to address and solve challenges within a dynamic global environment.
- You enjoy structural work with interactions with employees and department managers.
- You focus on accuracy and details while working towards multiple deadlines.
- Positive and open-minded, but also critically challenging existing processes and practices.
- A disciplined thinker and analytical problem solver who has the capacity to manage complex issues and develop effective solutions in a timely fashion.
WHAT THIS POSITION DOES OFFER?
- Supporting training programs: access to a rich training platform with numerous courses and labs.
- Working in one of the world’s leading companies.
- Working in an international environment.
- Probation period 3 months.
- Medical + Accidental + Term - insurance from day 1.