Digital Marketing Manager
RemoteLondon, England, United KingdomSales
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business
Our Destination Management services form the core of our business. Together with our destination experts, our sales and account management teams generate business by partnering with our customers (Tour Operators, Travel Agencies) to shape exciting itineraries suited to their traveler’s needs. We take care of everything from ground support, hotel bookings, sightseeing, restaurants, and local guides; all while providing 24/7 customer support so that travelers from over 50 countries can enjoy memorable travel experiences worry free.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing and Communications Manager is pivotal in developing, implementing, tracking and optimising our digital marketing strategies and campaigns to promote company products and services across all digital channels. You should have a strong knowledge of current digital marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. The role requires strategic thinking, creativity, analytical skills, and a good understanding of digital tools and platforms. This global role supports the Destination Offices and Sales Offices in our network.
This role can be performed remotely in the UK with occasional travel to the office in London, all candidates must be based in the UK and have the right to work in UK.
Marketing Communications Creation:
- Creates comprehensive digital marketing strategies aligned with the business objectives of the Destination Offices and Sales Offices.
- Manages the creation and distribution of digital content across various platforms (corporate websites for commercials, blogs, social media, email marketing, etc)
- Manages and develops marketing material creation, including graphic design and concept layout, following corporate brand guidelines to ensure consistent brand voice, vision, and aesthetics.
- Be a brand champion and adhere to corporate brand guidelines to ensure a proper brand presence to promote strong brand positioning through marketing communications.
- Leads corporate website modification, engages with internal stakeholders to improve website visibility and content management, and implements Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Works with Destination Office and Sales Office subject experts to schedule and craft e-DM and social media campaigns and coordinate with countries for timely roll-out.
- Keep abreast of the evolving digital marketing trends, tools and technologies, and work with the Kuoni Tumlare IT and communication teams to constantly review and revise the best strategy to enhance the company’s digital presence and maximise brand awareness.
- Leads projects to support the strategic vision of Kuoni Tumlare and develops digital marketing activities to achieve business development and revenue growth.
- Oversee the overall digital marketing budget with creative campaign planning.
Analytics and Monitoring:
- Track, monitor and analyse campaign analytics and performance metrics to provide data-driven insights and improve campaign effectiveness.
- Proactively review digital media outreach and revise digital approach for best results.
- Identifies industry trends and leverages potential opportunities by analysing business data and using analytic tools to drive business direction and provide business reporting.
- Optimise balanced usage of media channels to maximise ROI.
- Working closely with various teams like content creators, designers, developers, and external agencies to ensure cohesive marketing campaigns are implemented.
- Manages relationships with media agencies and event organisers to ensure an optimised media relations communication strategy and execution for best media exposure.
- Coordinate various internal stakeholders in the Destination Office and Sales Office.
- Supports and participates in the digital marketing implementation of Global Partnership programs and new projects.
- Participates in familiarisation trips, when needed, to gain knowledge of the destinations for marketing communications.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE, YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Exceptional written, oral, proofreading, branding management, design oversight, interpersonal and presentation skill set.
- Skills to manage, analyse, and grow social and digital marketing campaigns with data analytics and measured results.
- Strong organisational and project management skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to build and maintain beneficial agent and media relationships to enhance corporate brand building and market positioning.
- Ability to take initiative and manage projects assigned through completion with minimal supervision and working remotely.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as a highly resourceful team player under pressure and within deadlines.
- Creative and innovative thinker who actively develops marketing content, presents new opportunities, proposes solutions and recommends best practices.
- Ability to anticipate challenges and effectively resolve conflict by identifying opportunities.
- Ability to work creatively and flexibly in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high work standards.
- Ability to develop rapport and engender trust in a multi-national environment with a diverse group culture.
- Exhibits a positive and motivated attitude and professional demeanour.
We Are Looking for a Person with:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in digital communications and marketing in a global company is required. Experience in the travel industry is a plus.
- Experience in developing and managing integrated marketing, media relations and digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience with A/B testing, audience targeting, segmentation, lead generation, conversion rates optimisation, and customer retention.
- Experience managing social media communities for brand building with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and websites.
- Experience executing email and social media outreach to targeted audience segments supported by data analytics to optimise performance.
- Experience and understanding of website content development and strategies, web analytics and management systems to increase website traffic.
- Experience managing vendor relationships and comfortable working with multinational staff in a remote work environment.
- Understanding of leveraging AI and machine learning algorithms for personalization and predictive analytics is a plus.
- Print and online advertising experience is a plus.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and market trends to drive actionable insights and recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills and creative content development.
- Have a great interest in travelling and exploring worldwide destinations.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Working remotely in a matrix structure
- Diverse & Inclusive culture
- Learning and training opportunities for growth
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Activities