Developer - congress tools (Multiple EU locations)
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses, and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 1,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries and 70 offices throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
As Developer of Congress you will be responsible to manage, support, develop and maintain Congress tools. The position can be filled from: Prague, Amsterdam, Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Warsaw, Budapest, Zagreb, Tallin, Frankfurt, Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Madrid
- Maintain current tools (testing, data preparation and loading, etc.)
- Develop new congress tools
- Participate in all Congress development projects
- Participating in process management tasks
- Ownership of development and producing of new tools
- Documentation of the tools
- Evaluate and validate operational solutions
- Development of proposals for optimization possibilities
- Participate in other projects
- Other tasks assigned by manager
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD
- have 2-3 years of IT work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field of information technologies or relevant experience
- Experience in programming
- Experience of testing
- Understanding of process management
- Enjoy what you are doing
- Be fluent in English
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WITH
- Strong customer empathy. Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills.
- Strong analyst
- A team player attitude
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- CSS Excellence
- Knowledge of PHP, NODE, Database (MySQL), Vue/ React framework, Laravel, GIT
- Willingness to get involved in broader project issues, with a key focus on solving user needs.
WHAT THIS POSITION DOES OFFER ?
- Working in one of world’s leading travel companies;
- Working in an international environment;
- Probation period 3 months;
- Employment contract or freelance possible
If you are matching those requirements and are interested in a new challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your full application.