Destination Management Executive with EN + CZ or HU
To deliver high-quality service and support for all groups visiting Central Europe, to ensure feasible itineraries and requested services are processed within deadlines. Focusing on supporting sales and building their destination confidence whilst increasing revenue.
- Provide direct and ongoing expert destination support for sales, quotations and customers when required
- Checking itineraries and services quoted by sales to ensure feasibility and making suggestions where necessary to maximize contribution to margin
- Negotiating with suppliers to maximize Kuoni Tumlare contribution to margin
- Coordinate destination strategy discussions with sales and procurement
- Undertake project work as required by management
- Handle contract loading on the relevant operating systems.
- Complete any rate collection/negotiation activities requested by your Manager/Supervisor.
- Provide active and ongoing support and knowledge transfer to hubs and the Kuoni Tumlare sales organization.
- Investigate and resolve service complaints
- Deliver on teams agreed SLA’s
- Creation and ongoing support of your destination marketing toolkit, through tools and unique selling points for the end clients and for Sales to use
- Pre/Post season analysis and recommendations (coordinated with HUB and Procurement)
- Assist in building a network of key relationships within your destination, including suppliers, local and national tourist boards/agencies.
- Upselling and distribution of new destination itineraries and activities.
- To process and confirm critical services efficiently and accurately, paying attention to any special requirements of the clients.
- Destination information handling and communication with other parts of the business, (Memos - emergencies, alerts & general information, events, road closures, etc.)
KEY REQUIREMENTS/ SKILLS
- Commercially minded and Sales driven
- Proven ability to build strong relationships
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Language skills – English + Czech/Slovak/Hungarian is an advantage
- Entrepreneurial and creative approach
- Destination travel expertise of Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary
- Excellent at multitasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines