Customer Service Executive - Japanese/ Mandarin/ Korean speaking
London, England, United KingdomDestination Management
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include series tours, technical visits, educational tours, Japanspecialist travel consulting, as well as meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions. Our product portfolio includes MyBus excursions at destinations as well as guaranteed departure tours devised and delivered by our Seat-in-Coach specialists, Europamundo (EMV) and MyBus Landcruise.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts- enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business / Function
Our Destination Management services form the core of our business. Together with our destination experts, our sales and account management teams generate business by partnering with our customers (Tour Operators, Travel Agencies) to shape exciting itineraries suited to their traveler’s needs. We take care of everything from ground support, hotel bookings, sightseeing, restaurants, and local guides; all while providing 24/7 customer support so that travelers from over 50 countries can enjoy memorable travel experiences worry free.
About the Role
The key objective of this position is handling of tours and provide dedicated support to ensure customer satisfaction throughout trips and to provide efficient solutions to any problems that may arise. This shall be done with a strong focus on high quality customer service. Customer Service Executive will also provide first contact point for all emergency situations that may arise also expected to function as local PR agents and sales support to maintain existing customer relationships and to promote future business. We would welcome applicants with a pleasing personality and approachable nature.
- Effectively handle all incoming calls, emails, chats for customers travelling within the Company’s European territories.
- Professionally dealing queries and/or complaints that may arise from customers, suppliers or hoteliers.
- Conduct a feasibility review for itineraries to ensure they are user friendly and will run smoothly.
- Process and confirm all service bookings efficiently and accurately, paying attention to any special requirements from the customers.
- Conduct regular service quality checks and monitoring of services provided on tours.
- Provide clear, detailed reports/presentations following interaction with customers and/or other inspections and spot checks etc.
- Meet-n-Greet customers and tour leaders during and outside office hours as and when required.
- Work on shift hours pattern including night shift, weekends, and bank holidays as/when require.
- Act as an emergency response team and provide support to tour leaders/customers during any unexpected crisis situations that may arise.
To Succeed in the Role, You Should Have:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in customer service/travel industry/call centre, is desirable
- Previous Contact Centre technology knowledge is desirable
- Travel industry market & culture understanding/experience for APAC/EMEA desirable
- Business level of English is essential (both verbal and written)
- Native level fluency of Japanese is essential (both verbal and written)
- Computer literacy – experience in working with Microsoft Office
We Are Looking for a Person With:
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, organized, and able to prioritize workload in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly energized environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player, with flexible and adaptable approach
- Passionate about excellent customer service delivery
- Ability in navigating changes
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Diverse & Inclusive culture.
- Learning and training opportunities for growth.
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Activities.
- Dedicated wellbeing & employee benefit schemes
- Hybrid Working.