Customer Service Executive (English and Korean speaker)- 6 months FTC
The key objective of this position is to provide dedicated support to ensure customer satisfaction throughout trips and to provide efficient solutions to any problems that may arise. Customer Service Executives are also expected to function as local PR agents and sales support in order to maintain existing customer relationships and to promote future business. Customer Service Executives will also provide first contact point for all emergency situations that may arise i.e. civil unrest, natural disaster, serious accidents involving customers etc.
Handle all incoming calls for Group customers travelling
- Act as an emergency response team and provide support to tour leaders/clients during any unexpected crisis situations that may arise.
- Monitor/Spot check the quality of suppliers through services provided.
- Check itineraries to make sure smooth running of tours and itinerary feasibility as/when require.
- Provide clear, detailed reports/presentations following interaction with clients and/or other inspections and spot checks etc
- Provide support to the business by gathering market trends, new products and local destination information as well as providing feedback and suggestions.
- Meet/Greet clients/tour leaders during and outside office hours as/when require.
- Attend tours, inspections, or provide onsite inspection/support if/when required during and outside office hours in & outside of UK.
- Business trips (within and EMEA and possibly to sales offices) are required
- Assign and allocate services if /when required.
- Collect business intelligent information to assist generating future business.
- Carry an emergency after-hours mobile phone if / when required
- Work on shift hours pattern including weekends and bank holidays, weekday as/when require.
- Any other ad-hoc duties, such as general operations, administrative or co-ordination tasks as required.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Qualifications
- Previous experience in customer service/travel industry essential
- Travel industry market & culture understanding desirable
- Good written and verbal English skills are essential
- Native level fluency in Korean is essential (both verbal and written)
- Good written and spoken level of English / Korean
- Knowledge of any third language such as – French is desirable.
- Strong experience and good market, culture knowledge for APAC/EMEA or UK and region is essential
- Computer literature – experience in working with Microsoft packages is desirable
- Good business reporting / statistic producing skills are preferred
- Basic knowledge of the internal booking system (for internal candidates)
- Ability to work under pressure and work independently
- Motivated and a team player with pro-active attitude
- ·Strong problem solving skills
- Delivering Results
- Focusing on Customers & Suppliers
- Analyzing and improving
- Navigating change