Customer Service Executive (Chinese speaking)
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses, and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
The key objective of this position is to provide dedicated support to ensure customer satisfaction throughout trips and to provide efficient solutions to any problems that may arise. As a Customer Service Executive, you are also expected to have a role of a local PR agent and sales support in order to maintain existing customer relationships and to promote future business. Additionally, you act as a first contact point for all emergency situations that may arise i.e. civil unrest, natural disaster, serious accidents involving customers etc.
In the role of Customer Service Executive, you report to the Manager Inbound Operations and work in a team other Customer Service Executives. In addition, you have close working relationships with different teams within the department
- Handle all incoming calls for Group customers travelling within Kuoni Global Travel Services.
- Be an active member of the emergency response team and provide support to tour leaders/clients during any unexpected crisis situations that may arise.
- Monitor/Spot check the quality of suppliers through services provided.
- Check itineraries to make sure smooth running of tours and itinerary feasibility as/when require.
- Provide clear, detailed reports/presentations following interaction with clients and/or other inspections and spot checks etc.
- Provide support to the business by gathering market trends, new products and local destination information as well as providing feedback and suggestions.
- If required, meet & greet clients/tour leaders during and outside office hours
- If required, attend tours, inspections, or provide onsite inspection/support during and outside office hours in & outside of Switzerland.
- Book and confirm services if /when required.
- Collect business intelligent information to assist generating future business.
- Carry an emergency after-hours mobile phone if / when required
- Any other ad-hoc duties, such as general operations, administrative or co-ordination tasks as required.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Native level fluency in Mandarin is essential (both verbal and written)
- Good written and verbal English skills are essential
- Strong experience and good market & culture knowledge of Switzerland is essential
- Previous experience in customer service/travel industry is desirable
- Travel industry market & culture understanding is desirable
- Good written and spoken level of German or French are preferred
- Experience in working with Microsoft packages is desirable
- Good business reporting / statistic producing skills are preferred
AS A PERSON YOU
- Are a great communicator being able to focus on Customers & Suppliers
- Like to work in an international company within a dynamic team & environment
- Are a collaborative self-starter with a hands-on-experience and a can-do-attitude
- Have a strong problem-solving and delivering results skills
Location: Zürich Oerlikon
Starting date: January 2020
Working hours: Work on shift hours pattern between 8:00 and 19:00, depending the season, from Monday to Friday (during the high/summer season you might have to work on Saturdays).
If you are matching those requirements and are interested in a new challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your full application (incl. cover letter, reference letters and certificates) via our online recruiting tool.
Note that only direct applicants are accepted for this role.