Coach Complaints and Support Specialist
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses, and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
You provide professional LDC support to our customers and keeping close cooperation with the local Touring Coach Operations team.
You will be part of our LDC (Long Distance Coach) Departement in Budapest, report to the local LDC Manager.
- handle complaints on the road and after service end
- negotiate compensation costs with suppliers (when applicable)
- effectively process rate requests coming from all Kuoni Tumlare offices
- deal with account queries in a timely manner
- develop and maintain healthy business relationships with our suppliers
- assist Touring Coach Operations team with bookings and other tasks if and when require
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Excellent level of written and verbal English
- Good geographical knowledge of Europe
- Knowledge of the transportation industry (Preferred)
- Good understanding of the commercial side of the business
- Excellent telephone manner
- Computer literate – experience working with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WHO IS/HAS
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ablility to work under pressure and meet deadlines