Assistant Congress Project Manager
At Kuoni Tumlare, we create truly inspiring travel experiences that go beyond expectations. Proudly part of the JTB Corporation, we curate and deliver group travel, and meetings, incentives, congresses, and events.
Trading under the brands JTB, Kuoni Global Travel Services, Tumlare Destination Management, Kuoni Destination Management, Kuoni Congress and Conference & Touring, our 3,000 plus team members are located across 34 countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Americas.
Joining our Operations Hub team in Prague you will be part of the project from A to Z and its correct execution. On a daily basis you will be supporting project managers to grow and build up an strong relation with both clients and suppliers.
You will be part of our growing Operations Hub in Prague where we care of our congress in
various destinations throughout Europe (Paris, Vienna, Amsterdam,etc). As Assistance Congress Project Manager you would be reporting to your Team Leader in Prague.
- Supports the Project Manager(s) and Client Relations Executive in any financial matters related to a project.
- Help the Project manager to continuously develop Kbook 2.0
- Executes market research for the topics of: source market trends, source market competition, destination market competition, destination market trends, product ideas and descriptions
- In charge of collection and dissemination of market research (source and destination market)
- Develop a strong knowledge of a selected number of destinations
- Gain profound experience in applying execution excellence principles
- Personal development in project management
- Learn congress software and be able to use all its functionalities
- Follows all processes, procedures and trainings as required by the department, Kuoni Congress organization and Kuoni Destination Management as a whole.
- Supports the integration of sustainability into the division’s workflow, providing feedback and support to the Sustainability Manager where necessary.
- Considers the environmental, social and economic impact of office/business activities and attempts to combat any negative results
- Ensure all business activities comply with relevant financial, industry compliance, legislative, legal demands and ethical standards of the organisation
- Is familiar with and an active defender of the sustainability policy of Kuoni Congress
WE CHALLENGE YOU TO
- Think ahead in order to support the PMs to avoid issues with the clients or providers during the congress process or onsite during the event.
- Being able to travel within Europe and being on-site.
- Trying to be creative and provide new ideas within the company and with the clients.
- Think out of the box.
TO SUCCEED IN THE ROLE YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in tourism / business administration /
- Experience in tourism is key.
- Fluency in English and at least 1 other European language - German is a big advantage
- Strong IT literacy
- Presentation skills
- Time management, flexibility
- Meal vouchers
- 25 days Annual Leave
- 3 sick days
- 2 additional other leaves
- Cafeteria points program
- Refer your friend bonus
- Internal training
- Multisport Card