Account Manager- MICE
Milan, Lombardia, ItalyMeetings & Events
Company Information & Job Details
About Kuoni Tumlare
At Kuoni Tumlare, we deliver truly inspiring and innovative solutions and experiences that create value both for our Partners and Society at large. Our wide portfolio of products and solutions is built on 100+ years of destination management experience.
Our solutions include meetings, incentives, conferences, and exhibitions.
We cater to a wide range of customer needs in close collaboration with our trusted suppliers and powered by our team of destinations experts - enabling us to make a real difference to the world.
About the Business / Function:
We are currently recruiting in KUONI TUMLARE MEETINGS&EVENTS a Sales Manager with previous experience within the MICE industry to join our passionate team. This position will be preferable based in Milan.
Candidates should ideally be coming from an event agency or a DMC and have previously worked with a wide range of clients (Corporates) and ideally own her/his portfolio.
We’re always looking for talented, creative people who share our passion for events. In exchange for commitment, our organization offers a great working environment and the chance to take the lead on some exciting, high-profile events.
- Is responsible for the Sales development and performance of the International Key Account Management Department.
- Is accountable and budget responsible for the financial performance of the assigned source market (Corporate) and the set tasks and financial targets outlined in the goals
- Increase our market share with sustainable business opportunities
- Identifies marketing and Sales activities in cooperation with the team
- Improve our market positioning and brand awareness
- Supports DMCs when necessary in retrieving out standings from clients or solving possible issues
- Manage the subordinates in a professional business oriented and compliant manner
- Participation in networking organisations
- The employee can think and act in an entrepreneurial manner; demonstrates initiative by recognising and seizing opportunities, knows the success-motivators in his/her organisation and puts them into action, weighs risk carefully and takes calculated risks
- The employee must exchange all job-related information with the superior and respective competence centres; The employee is not allowed to disclose any business/company related information to third parties without superior’s approval
- The employee comes up with new product ideas and inform the superior about new business opportunities
- Propose new potential destinations within Europe/worldwide or further develops existing destinations
- The employee’s business behavior will be always in accordance with the Kuoni Tumlare compliances and “code of conduct”
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Qualifications:
- Degree in tourism / business administration / marketing / event management
- Experience in similar level position within the M&E ideally with a portfolio of Corporate Clients
- min 5 years of Sales and Business development experience
- Languages required: English
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strategy development and implementation skills
- Extensive commercial skills
- Representation, communication, influencing, and negotiation skills
- Problem solving & Presentation skills
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment.
- Working remotely in a matrix structure
- Diverse & Inclusive culture
- Learning and training opportunities for growth
- Dedicated Employee Engagement Activities