• Business development responsibilities (external): conduct competitor analysis, market trend and destination analysis, preparing business intelligence reports.
• Explore and identify potential new accounts: stay abreast of competitor activities, actively follow up on sales quotation request from potential clients. Attend local travel fairs and tradeshows.
• Consultative selling: conduct sales visits and calls using meeting planner effectively. Uncovering the clients’ needs and requirements, qualify request with agents. Client relationship building, promoting new products, destinations and last minute deals, preparing proposals for clients, negotiation and deal closing. Active problem solving and complaint handling, through working closely with internal departments to provide prompt response and resolve complex operational issues.
• High quality account management: define incentive agreement with agent, define mark-up plans per market per agent. Enforce T&C, e.g. payment condition, compensation/supplement policy.
• Business development responsibilities (internal): Account planning, budgeting and forecasting, profiling and segmenting. Following up on wins, including confirmation monitoring; cooperation with Sales Operations and collate agent feedback; following up on losses, including regular review with internal departments e.g. quotation hub.
• Attend and participating in regular internal sales meetings, providing recommendation on business strategy for responsible accounts/market.
• Ensure business transactions are in accordance with the company policies
• Responsible for sales revenue and profit targets.
• Other duties as and when assigned by manager.
*5-7 Sales experience
*Great enthusiasm of travel industry
*Customer focus & target oriented
*Positive attitude to face the challenges